রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

RolePlayGateway?

Image

This roleplay is still under construction as I add/change face claims and tweak the plotline. If you have any ideas, please, don't be afraid to PM me about them.

Image

In the land of Narnia, the Kings and Queens of Old reign in what will one day be called The Golden Age. Following their defeat of the White Witch, and bringing an end to the Long Winter, the kings and queens at Cair Paravel have lived in relative peace in their castle, acting as royalty worthy of legend.

In their efforts to barter peace with their neigboring countries, the royals of the bordering nations have been invited to Narnia. But while the Narnians strive for peace, their hopes may be in vain, for behind the seemingly innocent smiles, their hopeful "allies" may have other plans in the works, tricks hidden up their sleeves that could bring the serenity of Narnia crumbling down.

And what of the peasants, thieves, knights, servants, and the like? What effect will they have on the events soon to unfold?

So, the question is this: What role do you play in these coming events? Will you be a friend to Narnia? Or a foe?

Image


Image

Image

Image
High King Peter the Magnificent | Face Claim: William Moseley | Status: OPEN

Image
High Queen Susan the Gentle | Face Claim: Anna Popplewell | Status: OPEN

Image
King Edmund the Just | Face Claim: Skandar Keynes | Status: Taken

Image
Queen Lucy the Valiant | Face Claim: Georgie Henley | Status: OPEN

Image
Tumnus the Faun | Face Claim: James McAvoy | Status: OPEN

Image
Orieus, Centaur and General of the Narnian Army | Face Claim: Jason Momoa | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to High King Peter | Face Claim: Emilia Clarke | Status: Taken

Image
Servant to High Queen Susan | Face Claim: Astrid Berges-Frisbey | Status: Reserved

Image
Servant to King Edmund | Face Claim: Colin Morgan | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Queen Lucy | Face Claim: Sophie Turner | Status: Taken

Image
Knight of Narnia | Face Claim: Richard Madden | Status: OPEN

Image
Knight of Narnia | Face Claim: Kit Harrington | Status: OPEN

Image
Blacksmith's Apprentice | Face Claim: Joe Dempsie | Status: OPEN

Image
Hopeful Knight of Narnia | Face Claim: Bridget Regan | Status: Taken

Image
Fire-Eater | Face Claim: Paul Bettany | Status: Reserved

Image
Nomad that's come into Narnia | Face Claim: Eddie Redmayne | Status: OPEN

Image

Image
King Lune | Face Claim: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau | Status: OPEN

Image
Queen Genevieve | Face Claim: Lena Headey | Status: Taken

Image
Princess Aramina | Face Claim: Tamsin Egerton | Status: Taken

Image
Prince Cor | Face Claim: Bradley James | Status: Taken

Image
Prince Corin | Face Claim: Cody Simpson | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to King Lune | Face Claim: Alfie Allen | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Queen Genevieve | Face Claim: Tabrett Bethell | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Princess Aramina | Face Claim: Keira Knightley | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Prince Cor | Face Claim: Craig Horner | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Prince Corin | Face Claim: Max Irons | Status: OPEN

Image

Image
Kidrash, The Tisroc of Calormen (basically king) | Face Claim: Jeffrey Dean Morgan | Status: OPEN

Image
Aravis, Tarkheena of Calormen (basically princess) | Face Claim: Freida Pinto | Status: OPEN

Image
Rabadash, Tarkaan of Calormen (basically prince) | Face Claim: Luke Pasqualino | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Kidrash | Face Claim: Bam Margera | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Aravis | Face Claim: Bianca Lawson | Status: OPEN

Image
Servant to Rabadash | Face Claim: Shiloh Fernandez | Status: OPEN


We have a lot of open characters that need to be filled, specifically the royals (The Archenland Royals, the Calormenian Royals, and above all, our beloved Pevensies). This roleplay is different from others by the way that we use face claims, and are always open to other suggestions for said face claims. This is because I, the maker of the roleplay, am a video editor, and I want to make a trailer for the roleplay.

We'd love to have you over there, so please, if you can, come over, make a character, and join the fun.

We want literate roleplayers. People who can do multi-paragraph posts. These people need to have a good amount of knowledge about Narnia. Even if you've just watched the movies, thats ok, because you can always look over the Narnia wiki for extra information. We need devoted drivers, people who wont disappear without even telling us they'll be gone, and wont leave us hanging and not post for a week. I'm going to be extra strict about this for the people who play the royals, especially the Pevensies.

If you'd like to play a Pevensie, then PM me, because I'm doing auditions for them so I can make sure that the characters are put in good hands. If I get multiple applications, I'll look all of them over, and if you dont get it, it's not personal, it's just that I want these characters to be the best that they can be and the other person seemed like they would be able to play the character better. Even then, you're still open to making a different character besides them. And I'm always open to other face claims. Suggest one to me and I'll try to work it in if I can.

I made this roleplay because I'm a big Narnia-fanatic, and there didnt seem to be that many Narnia roleplays open, and active. That and I've always wanted to start a Narnia roleplay. Something that has to do with the Golden Age, as C.S. Lewis didnt write much about that era. Narnia, to me, makes me feel like I'm escaping my world and entering another thats completely different. A world of magic, talking animals, sword fighting, and adventure. That is basically what I'm trying to put into this roleplay, and why I made it.

As for me, well, I'm still slightly new, and this is just my second roleplay, but I think I've done good so far, and the people I've met on here seem to be pretty amazing. Like I said, I'm a video editor, and you can find me on youtube under the username ADamagedMind. I do roleplay trailers, character trailers, and then I also make videos when I need them for school, so that explains my videos. I'd like to think I'm good at roleplaying, and I've always chosen characters who I both feel that I can play well, and who will challenge me. I've roleplayed on a few sites before, but nothing compared to this.

I'm pleading with you, if you could, I'd really love for this roleplay to get on its feet as soon as possible, so, if you like what I've said, come on over. We dont bite...at least not very hard.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

sandra fluke g8 summit kirk cameron netanyahu

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন