রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Personal Finance Class Resonates With Business Administration ...

This story was submitted by Donna Rosas, a Grantham University student pursuing a degree in Business Administration.

I learned so much in Grantham University?s personal finance course.

It?s helped me a great deal with things to which I need to pay more attention. All of the classes will help me to move forward in life. I will be utilizing everything I learned during the last eight weeks.

I?m very glad I decided to finish getting my Associate?s Degree. It?s taken me some time to actually be able to do this, and I really want it bad enough to keep trying and not give up.

This is my first time taking courses online, and I like the flexibility. I?ve noticed it takes a lot of discipline to finish the coursework while I?m at home with distractions. I?ve gained a lot of knowledge and skills from this course and would definitely recommend it to others.

Grantham University?s degree programs are 100 percent online.? For more information about obtaining a Business Administration degree, visit http://www.grantham.edu/colleges-and-schools/mark-skousen-school-of-business/business-administration/.

This entry was posted in Grantham Stories. Bookmark the permalink.

hvac contractor las vegas home theater installers in Chicago plumber san jose rocky point mexico

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন